Sunday, September 03, 2006

Summer stuff




Here is a pic of Sean sleeping at the hotel in Ocean City. Notice we brought our own blankets and pillows so we wouldn't have to touch the hotel linens and get cooties. Oddly enough, there was not one towel bar in that room. The pink beach towel on the wall is hanging from a light fixture.







Ah, the good old slip-n-slide. I had forgotten about these pictures. This one is Sean doing the dangerous "knee slide".














Here is AJ performing the dreaded "spine slide".















Here are the two of them practicing the "almost kick your friend in the face" slide.















Don't know what the heck this slide is. By the way, if anyone has suggestions on what colors I should paint that little playhouse, please email me at snugharbor2@comcast.net If I choose your scheme, you get the prize of coming over and helping me paint! Thanks.

No comments: