Thursday, June 04, 2009

Updates in Life



Here is the graduation cake I made today. It turned out okay, the high humidity and rain made it extra challenging though.











This is the strawberry shortcake we ate on Memorial Day. All the strawberries came from our garden - the fact that the berries were free made the whole thing taste better.










I tried to make Scarlet pose in front of the mailbox, but she refused - however, the irises had no problem standing still for this shot.
















Rembember the nest of birds I had in the shed? When I went back to investigate, I found this little guy (or gal, who knows) flying around in there and pooping all over the place. I know people love birds, they're cute, blah blah blah, but this one and his family moved out and left the place a mess. And me with no security deposit.

I





He didn't even make up his nest before flying the coop! See, it's all rumpled!




No comments: