Monday, January 16, 2006



Okay, I am WAY behind on my postings. Here are some shots from last week. Sean took his cupcakes to school, on his birthday, so you will get an exclusive, behind the scenes look, at what goes on in the Shady Side Elem. cafeteria. Here is Sean Fox, Madison and Kevin, eating lunch. Kevin's family owns Hong Kong Buffet in Edgewater, so be sure to greet him next time you're there.








Here is Sean smiling for the camera, with a mouthful of food. There's Trish dipping her fry in ketchup, and Lucus looking coyly over his shoulder, mocking me. I think that's Shawn Petersen drinking from the milk carton, to Sean's right. If not, my apologies.








Nice shot of the back of Sean's head. Cameron and Trish are probably having a discussion about why everyone should wear striped shirts and I forget the name of No. 21. Apparently, the kid behind Cameron is Anthony - who knew?

posted by: Amy

No comments: