Sunday, June 17, 2007

West River Camp 2007



We took Sean to camp today, and will pick him up Friday evening. Jeff seems to be imparting words of wisdom in this photo. Hmm, I wonder what they could be.













Here, Sean is making a Do Not Disturb sign for his door. Notice the word "Please" appears before the command, how thoughtful!

















Here is Sean with Brandon and AJ making name tags and signs. There are 11 boys and 23 girls in their section of camp.












Sean starting to make his bed. After I snapped the photo, I grabbed the sheet from him and did it myself - much faster that way.












Some artistic person did a chalk welcome on the sidewalk. This is the first year Sean is not in the cabins. He is stationed in the "Retreat Center" - they have air conditioning. Luckeeeee!












One of my stock file photos of the camp. I never get tired of looking at it.















Posing in the room. Can you say Geek?















I hope Sean is this happy at the end of the week. He was quick to point out the water view from his window. He's not exactly roughing it, but I'm sure he'll have a great time.

Stay tuned, I'll post Friday pics on............., well, Friday.
Amy













Brandon's dad Mark was getting comfortable. Across the room Jeff was sprawled on the extra bed, and I was on Sean's bed. It wasn't long before some party pooper lady came along and kicked us out.

No comments: