Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday



Scarlet got a crew cut! Jeff shaved her over the weekend. So, this picture is what she looks like after a 3 mile walk, in the heat. I sort of look the same.











Hey Melissa, you need some hollyhocks, butterfly bush and salvia in your sun garden. The hollyhocks get about 10 feet tall and are easy to grow. The butterfly bush does attract honey bees, as well as butterflies, so you make the call.




















Salvia is hardy and easy - and blue.














Nan, this is that wierd flower I was describing to you. Is this a weed or a legitimate plant? It's not very attractive, so I may rip it out anyway.

In my next post, be prepared for pics of my arch enemies. Some of you may know who I mean. Here's a hint: they come to call each June, I hate them and I kill them.

No comments: