Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mercedes Benz Museum


So, we decided to take the train to the Mercedes Benz Museum - we bought our tickets, hopped on, made the first connection and soon realized that our second connection was not going to show up. So, we ended up walking I don't know how many miles thru the city to get there. It was worth it! I don't like cars too much, but they had a lot of neat stuff there - like these old gas pumps.













And this super old fire truck.....













and a less old, but still sort of old fire truck.














I called this one as soon as I saw it - PopeMobile. His tall hat must be protected at all costs.













I had to take a rest room break and discovered that the hand soap looked like the top of an ice cream cone.









Back on the floor, I called Sean over to see the Jurrasic Park vehicle. I was so excited - what was his response?












"That's from the second movie." Well okay but it's still cool.












Here's a picture of the jeep and a dinosaur to prove it!













This is an old British Tour Bus. That little cage on the top left says Madame Tussauds.
















Here's the fare card for the tours - cheap.













Just some old cars. Not exciting but they were so shiny.











This car looks like it could fly away.













I'm not sure what this was, but it had a hearst look about it.













Ugh, must be from the 70's.

This isn't the end....it's just the beginning.


No comments: